Lech Card - A summer skipass
Experience the Austrian Alps in color
Lech am Arlberg is a paradise for everyone who wants to spend an active holiday.
From a pleasant stroll in the valley to a challenging hiking tour in the mountains – you will find numerous possibilities to explore nature.
Are you the adventurous type, eager to try something new?
Then the high rope course or the Canyoning tours are the perfect choice for you!
A summer "skipass"
With the motto “More Time. More Space”, the Lech Card offers numerous benefits and discounts for your holiday activities.Let your car get some rest! The hiking bus will bring you to the starting point of your hike and back to the Hotel Lech. With the Lech Card, you can use the hiking bus as often as you like. Do you want to see the “most beautiful place of Austria”? The lake Formarinsee really deserves this title. The best thing about it: the Lech Card includes the road charge into the valley Zugertal. You can hike from there to the lake Formarinsee and enjoy the scenic beauty of the place!
And if the weather is not ideal for long hiking tours, there are numerous alternative offers and activities that you will get a discount on with the Lech Card.
With the Lech Card, you little summer ski pass, you may use all of the following amenities free of charge
- Free use of all cable cars and gondolas in Lech, Zürs and Warth
- Free use transfer with the local public transport - the infamous blue bus
- Entrance to the "Zugertal" - also known as little Alaska
- Active kids program
- Family program: Saturdays and Sundays
- Four guided hikes with local geologists and historians and herb witches
- Free of charge entrance to the forest swimming pool
- Free Entrance to all local museums and the library
- Attractive offers with Lech Card partners
- LechErleben: ExperienceLech in a new way
- 1 hour bowling per Lech Card holder at the sport.park.lech
- Guided E-bike tours
This card is available when staying a minimum of 1 night. Valid from 24.06. - 03.10.2022
The prices are staggered by days (like skiing passes). Here are some price examples:
- 1-2 days: 28,- €
- NEW: 3-4 days: 44,- €
- NEW: 5-7 days: 56,- €
- 8-14 days: 84,- €
- 15-21 days: 106,-€
The longer your stay, the cheaper the price per day! And good news for all families who spend their active holiday in Lech:
The Lech Card is free for all children until the age of 14. Seniors over the age of 70 get a 30 % discount.
Where can you buy your Lech Card?
We can issue your Lech Card and bus tickets at the reception. We know the mountains like the back of our hands and we would be happy to give you some tips for your active holiday in Lech.