Our hygiene measures and cancellation conditions
We are hoping for good news to be able to welcome you soon again..
Buisiness travelers booking directly are allowed - please follow the security and hygienic regulations strictly.
- A weekly testing of all members of staff.
- A distance of minimum one meter from all members of staff - from the very first warm welcome until we have to say good-bye.
- Mandatory face mask for all members of staff.
- Mandatory face mask for guests in all common areas of the hotel, for example the salad buffet, the ski boot room etc.
- Disinfection stands are spread throughout the building.
- PCR tests are performed by all local doctors in Lech.
Flexibility is everything in current times. To give you the flexibility that you need, we offer you outstandingly good cancellation conditions:
Until further notice, all guests who book DIRECTLY with us may cancel and or postpone their stay free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival for summer 2021. Should you decide to cancel your holiday 2 days before your arrival the cancelation fee adds up to 90% of the total cost. More information is provided in your personalized offer.
Free Corona Insurance
If you are still uncertain the province of Vorarlberg has passed a bill that benefits you enormously! All bookings and future bookings of winter 2020/21 have a free of charge cancellation build in. Every booking is automatically via the province of Vorarlberg injured! Nowhere else in the world this is offered! For more information please click on: Winter Code Vorarlberg - Corona Cancellation Insurance.
Furthermore, we have been working closely with the european travel insurance for years and can only report positive things.
Safety first in Lech Zürs
Health is everything! The tourism board worked with health professionals and the state of Austria on a Code of Conduct. To ensure that you enjoy the mountains to the fullest. Frequently asked questions, how to behave on the chair lifts and a lot more is answered in it. Click here to have a look: Winterkodex Vorarlberg
Arrival & Parking
Please note that the drive to Lech am Arlberg is particularly busy during the holiday season. Furthermore, snow lanes can often be expected in winter and compliance with the Austrian winter tire requirement from November 1st to April 15th is strongly recommended. At the same time, we recommend that you bring snow chains with you, which can help you on particularly heavy snowy roads.
The Hotel Lech has access to garage spaces, which are only chargeable in winter.
FAQ’s Hotel Lech
- Bathroom: bathtub, shower, WC, scale and hair dryer
- Spa basket: bath robes, spa towels and slippers
- Every room has a balcony with a seating arrangement
- Floor to ceiling windows with panoramic views
- Safe - for all your most precious belongings
- Flat screen TV
- Free of charge internet
- Badezimmer: Badewanne, Dusche, WC, Personenwaage und Fön
- Wellnesskorb: Bademantel, Saunahandtücher und Badeschlapfen
Are there single rooms available?
Our category SnowMan is perfect for all solo travelers.
Which room category is best for a family?
There are a few options:
- Snow Princess - 4 Pax, 25m2
- Snow Queen - 4 Pax, 29m2
- Snow Crystal - 6 Pax, 68 m2
- Snow Empress - 4 Pax, 39 m2
Is half board included?
At Hotel Lech in Lech we spoil you with half board for the length of the winter season. Throughout the rest of the year we offer you a breakfast buffet to start your day with a nutritious bang!