Our hygiene measures and cancellation conditions
Looking forward to welcoming you again!
Here you will find all information about travelling to Vorarlberg:
Please follow the security and hygienic regulations strictly and check
- A weekly testing of all members of staff.
- Guests have to proof a negastive test and a vaccination certificate or acknowledgement of having gone through COVID-19 at the arrival
- Disinfection stands are spread throughout the building.
- there is no longer a requirement to wear a mask and no minimum distance applies
- We are airing all rooms constantly and let our pure, fresh air spread through.
- PCR tests are performed at the sport-park Lech and by all local doctors in Lech.
- disinfection stands are available at all important entrance areas (lift, wellness area, restaurant...)
- if you have any symptoms, please stay in your room for the time being, contact the reception of the Hotel Lech by phone and use the telephone health advice service under the number "1450".
- For more information visit www.austria.info
Flexibility is everything in current times.
To give you the flexibility that you need, we offer you outstandingly good cancellation conditions during the upcomming summer season:
Until further notice, all guests who book DIRECTLY with us may cancel and or postpone their stay free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival for summer 2021. Should you decide to cancel your holiday 2 days before your arrival the cancelation fee adds up to 90% of the total cost.
Our new temporarycancellation policy for the upcoming ski-season from Dezember 2021 until April 2022 :
- You may cancel your booking without charge up to 6 weeks prior to your arrival.
- From 6 weeks up to 1 month prior to your arrival, that cancellation fee is 40% of the cost of your booking
- From 1 month to 1 week prior to your arrival, the cancellation fee is 70 % of the cost of your booking.
- If you cancel during the last week before you arrive, the cancellation fee is 90 % of the cost of your booking.
- In case of another shut-down (god forbit!!!) there will be no cancellation fee.
Free Corona Insurance
If you are still uncertain the province of Vorarlberg has passed a bill that benefits you enormously! All bookings and future bookings for Summer 21 until October 31st, have a free of charge cancellation build in in case of COVID sickness. Every booking is automatically via the province of Vorarlberg injured! Nowhere else in the world this is offered! For more information please click on:
But what, if you cannot take your well-deserved vacation because you are sick yourself, have tested positive for Covid or have to be quarantined because of a relative in the same ousehold? For this we recommend the hotel cancellation insurance of the Europäische Reiseversicherung.
With the hotel cancellation insurances of the European Travel Insurance you are well protected! Please find details of the special corona cover despite the pandemic and at no extra charge european travel insurance.
Safety first in Lech Zürs
Health is everything! The tourism board worked with health professionals and the state of Austria on a Code of Conduct. To ensure that you enjoy the mountains to the fullest. Frequently asked questions, how to behave on the lifts, busses etc. and a lot more is answered here
Arrival & Parking
Please note that the drive to Lech am Arlberg is particularly busy during the holiday season. Furthermore, snow lanes can often be expected in winter and compliance with the Austrian winter tire requirement from November 1st to April 15th is strongly recommended. At the same time, we recommend that you bring snow chains with you, which can help you on particularly heavy snowy roads.
The Hotel Lech has access to garage spaces, which are only chargeable in winter.
FAQ’s Hotel Lech
Interior of rooms
- Bathroom: bathtub, glas wall to shower, WC, scale and hair dryer
- Spa basket: bath robes, spa towels and slippers
- Almost each room has a balcony with a seating arrangement
- Floor to ceiling windows with panoramic views in almost all rooms
- Safe - for all your most precious belongings
- Flat screen TV
- Free of charge internet
Are there single rooms available?
Yes - we our snow-moon category is for solo travelers. If you prefer to have some more space, we are happy to offer any other room type.
Please call us: +3 5583 22890
or send your request by e-mail:
Which room category is best for a family?
There are a few options:
- Snow Princess - 4 Pax, 25m2
- Snow Queen - 4 Pax, 29m2
- Snow Crystal - 6 Pax, 68 m2
- Snow Empress - 4 Pax, 39 m2
Is half board included?
At Hotel Lech in Lech we spoil you with half board for the length of the winter season.
Throughout the rest of the year we offer breakfast buffet to start your day with a nutritious bang!