Late Summer And Autumn in Lech am Arlberg
Indian Summer in Lech am Arlberg
Gold is awaiting you!
In autumn the Arlberg shows its most beautiful side.
The flourishing hillsides turn into a carpet with orange, yellow, red and brown coloring.
The peaks are sugared with a little bit of snow and the sun dives everything into a golden light.
The sky is so blue, it is unreal. Sounds terrible cheesy, but autumn at the Arlberg is breath taking!
Sometimes autumn is sneaking up on us. The juicy green hillside slowly change their colors to a golden red and orange. The cattle unwillingly have to leave their summer retreat high up at in the Arlberg mountains. The buzz in the village and mountains gets less and less. Now it is time to enjoy time. Lech am Arlberg offers you 350km of hiking trails, uncountable crystal clear mountain lakes and an endless horizon of peaks. All of this belongs to you! Unless you would like to share it.
Magic Lech Moments
Our freshly brewed coffee is going to lure you out of your comfortable bed. Our nutritious breakfast buffet with seductive carbohydrates, fresh vitamins and protein is going to give you all the strength you need for a beautiful autumnal day in the Austrian Alp. We do have a few suggestions for you:
- Enjoy the outstanding autumnal sunset from a peak or a little hill. You will be in awe!
- The Tannberg-hike tells you the history of the Walser, the first settlers of Lech. Even 700years later the first settlement and a few houses are still preserved!
- In autumnal via ferrata, sport climbing or alpine climbing is so much more enjoyable than in the heat of summer.
- Lech am Arlberg offers more than enough challenging peak- and long distance hikes.
- You might have heard of the "White Ring" (longest ski race in the world), but how about the summer edition "The Green Ring"! It is the exact same thing only in color and will take you about 3 days. Additionally you may elicit the secret stories and tales of the landscape.
Other fun stuff to do...
Mountainbike + Downhill At The Arlberg
The mountain belongs to you and your bike! The summer holidays have come to an end and peak season guests are back home. Now you may ride your bike as fast or moderate down the mountain as you like. For every level of riding are a few different options.
Lech am Arlberg in autumn is worth a visit - we promise! The mountains will be yours unless you want to share them with your special someone or family. Do not hesitate and book online or send us your non-binding request. We are looking forward to show you our second most favorite time of the year!