Lechweg - a small trail that has become a legend. The Lech river is one of the very last untouched rivers in Europe! The well of the Lech river is to be found at Formarinsee (which by the way has won the avard "most beautiful spot of Austria") and guides you along the river bed all the way to Füssen in Germany - 120 km with a 7 days hike! We love to be your base-camp at your start or at your goal.
- 2 fairytale like nights in our snow white room
- power breakfast
- a strengthening snack for the hike alon the lech river
- Spa basket: bathrobes, spa towels and slippers
- relax in our Spa Area
- afternoon snack on request and extra charge
Good to know
The Lechweg package is valid from the snowmelt (beginning of June) until the first snow.
During summer peak season, the blue local bus is going to drive you all the way to the source of the Lech river.
During low season (June and October) we may organize a shuttle (additional charge).
Tip: invite your best friend for this outstanding trecking tour with a voucher from Hotel Lech!
start your hike right at our door step
on request we can organise your luggage transportation
- additional charge for the Lech Summer Card for 1 - 2 days € 27,-- we will inform you upon your arrival
- you may book our secret relaxation weapon: massages of your choice on extra charge
- the bus to Formarinsee costs € 17,- incl. road charge and is not inclusive in this package
- Local tax € 3,20 per person and night
- free parking