Experience summer at the Arlberg Massif in Austria
Vorarlberg at the most beautiful time of the year
There is a wide range of summer activities available in Lech at the Arlberg Massif: hiking, tennis, golf, motorcycling, mountain biking, climbing, paragliding and much more.
Experience a breathtakingly beautiful summer holiday in Lech am Arlberg . Numerous holiday activities beckon you to enjoy the great outdoors. In Lech there is something for every taste. Take a look for yourself!
Holiday activities during summer in Lech in Austria
Whether you are in the mood for hiking in the holiday region, playing tennis or golfing, climbing, mountaineering, paragliding or exploring your surroundings on a motorcycle your holiday opportunities are almost without limits. Enjoy the pleasantly cool waters of the Waldbad outdoor swimming pool or find some relaxation fishing. Have you always dreamed of becoming an artist? Indulge in painting and sculpting! However you would like to spend your summer holidays in Austria you will find the opportunity for it in Lech at the Arlberg Massif. Many activities come free of charge thanks to the Active Inclusive Card.
The LECH-Card makes your holiday dreams come true in Vorarlberg
This bonus club card is unique in the Austrian alpine region. You will get the convenient Lech Card with a value of € 100,-- immediately with one overnight stay in Lech. It will grant you free access to numerous holiday activities in and near Lech at the Arlberg Massif. Here is a short overview:
- Use of all cable cars and chair lifts
- Free coach service that makes the entire holiday region accessible, from the Spuller and Formarin lakes to the Hochtannbergpass mountain pass (with the exception of the toll road to the Zugertal valley)
- Child care programme at the Kid-Active-Club
- Free participation at guided hiking tours
- Free access to the outdoor Waldbad swimming pool with water slide and pools for children
- Use of tennis courts, football pitches and the climbing wall
- Vitality Trail and Wellness Trail
- One day at the golf academy in Lech
- Access to the leisure centre in Lech with mini golf, table football, pit-pat, billiards and a special facility for babies and toddlers
- Library, local history museum, slideshows and concerts
Outside you can breathe the crystal-clear air. Inside there is plenty of space for refreshing sports. The two are separated by impressive glass facades that offer views of a snow-covered winterscape. A dream!
The architecture alone is a feast for the eyes. Glass, concrete and steel combined with the silver fir of Vorarlberg give the structure a pleasantly clear, linear shape.
sport.park.lech invites you to a wonderful feel-good tour.
It’s active, sporty, playful. It will give you endurance, dynamics, energy and a fresh vitality. Totally moving. Fitness, cycling, sauna, aerobics/dance, yoga, Pilates, tennis, ball sports, bowling, climbing/bouldering, recreational fun and a great deal of pleasure.
Send a no obligation request to the team at the 3 star superior Hotel Lech right away. See you soon in Vorarlberg!